The Organ Donation & Transplant Foundation of WA provides a valuable service to the WA community by making available quality information and services that promote organ and tissue donation. This is achieved through community engagement programs, promotional events and networking functions.
The organisation has five key performance areas and these include;
1. Education and Community Engagement: Enhancing Community Understanding of Organ and Tissue Donation.
2. Collaboration: Maximising consumer, NGO’s and stakeholder collaboration.
3. Support & Advocacy: Maximising support and advocacy networks for those involved in the organ donation and transplantation process.
4. Hospital Development: Consultation, education and recognition of Health Care Professionals.
5. Creation and maintenance of a website: Maximising online services and interaction to provide education, support and networking.